Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pink Paislee | Floral Cards

One of my favorite designs in any scrapbook collection would have to be florals!  You can use flowers or floral designs in such a variety of ways. I used some of the floral papers and embellishments from the Pink Pasilee Take Me Away collection to create a fancy, floral card set.


For my first card, I wanted to include a couple of the pretty chipboard flowers from the chipboard stickers included in the Take Me Away collection. I cut white cardstock to fold to a 4.25×5.5 card base. Then I cut one of the patterned papers from the collection to fit the front of the card. I used my adhesive roller to adhere the patterned paper to the cardstock base. Next I placed the two chipboard flowers in an offset position on the card. I used the word “smile” from the foam Thickers as the sentiment of my card. I also incorporated one of the cute paper clips that resembled a floral design and clipped it to the top of the card.



On the second card, I decided to just use the white cardstock as the base of my card. I fussy cut a large floral design from one of the Take Me Away patterned papers and added it to the center of the card. I really liked the contrast of the navy outline from the patterned paper against the white card base.  Since the floral design was on the large side, I was able to add my sentiment directly over the fussy cut flower. I layered the “Wild Heart” from the foam Thickers over the flower for the card sentiment. And I finished my card with one of the chipboard embellishments and cute bows included in the collection.



Try some floral designs on your next hand-made cards, or any of your paper crafting projects.  


PRODUCTS USED:

No comments:

Post a Comment