Monday, November 27, 2017

Crate Paper | Good Vibes

Happy Monday!  It's always good to start off the week, with a fun new collection from Crate Paper!  The Good Vibes collection has some awesome patterned papers and embellishments and I used them to create a cute, girly layout with a photo of our daughters from a recent trip to Disney World.


The patterned paper that I chose for my background, did most of the work for me on this layout.  It already has a mixed media kind of look, and I loved the mix of colors too.  You could turn this paper in any direction and it would still look awesome!


The rest of the layout was really easy to put together.  I wanted it to have a free-form kind of design.  I decided where I wanted the photo and then went with the rest of the design from there.  The large ampersand from the Ephemera Pieces adds a great contrast and texture, being placed near the photo.  And I used it to complete the title of the layout.

  
I completed the look of the layout, by alternating different types of embellishments from the collection, such as ephemera, chipboard, and stickers.  I also placed pop dots behind some of the embellishments to add dimension. 

If you haven't had a chance to check out the Good Vibes collection, now's a great time...and just in time to put it on this year's Christmas wish list!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment