Welcome to the Altenew October 2017 Release Blog Hop! I am excited to join in with fellow Scrapbookers and bring you inspiration using the new "Our Family" Scrapbook collection. You should have arrived here from the talented Erum Tasneem's Blog. If you're just now joining in the Hop, you can also visit the Altenew Scrapbook Blog or Card Blog to get started.
I loved working with the new "Our Family" Scrapbook collection. There are so many fun, bright colors and lots of embellishments to work with. I used the collection to create a layout with a photo of our oldest daughter, from a recent weekend trip.
I loved the color and diagonal stripe on this patterned paper, so I knew it was perfect for my background paper. It's always fun to follow a diagonal design, and I love the way it turned out on this layout. I mixed some of the wood pieces, chipboard pieces, die cuts, enamel dots and stickers to complete my layout. I love to mix a bit of everything!!
You can find the NEW releases HERE.
Our Family Scrapbook Collection
This scrapbook collection is right on trend with fresh colors, watercolored elements, geometric designs, and florals (of course!). The papers and embellishments have been designed to help you document your precious family memories, but are versatile enough to use on any layout, journal, or card project.
The kit contains:
The kit contains:
- 18 sheets of premium 12x12 double-sided patterned papers (36 designs)
- One 3"x4" photopolymer stamp set
- 12 3"x4" watercolor journaling cards
- One 8.5"x11" sheet of 20 cardstock stickers
- One 8.5"x11" sheet of 15 cardstock die cuts
- One 8.5"x11" sheet of 16 chipboard stickers
- Two 6"x12" sheets of chipboard alphabet stickers
- One 5"x6" sheet of 17 adhesive wood veneers
- One 4"x6" sheet of adhesive enamel dots
- One metal die (approx. 3.5"x4.5")
- One roll of washi tape (15mm x 10m)
To celebrate this release, Altenew is giving away a $50 gift certificate to SIX lucky winners! Please leave a comment on the Altenew Card Blog and Altenew Scrapbook Blog by Thursday, November 2nd for a chance to win. Six winners will be announced on the Altenew Card Blog and Altenew Scrapbook Blog on Saturday, November 4th.
Now you are off to visit the talented Debby Hughes Blog. And just in case you get lost along the way, or need to start from the beginning of the Hop, here's the full Blog Hop order.
Ashley Horton <---- You Are Here