Friday, May 13, 2011

ST June GDT Challenge

Welcome back Blogger...oh how I missed you!!  Now that things are back to normal on Blogger...at least at the moment...I can get my lo posted for June's GDT Challenge at Sketchy Thursdays.  They offered a great sketch this month and I loved the added inspiration photo.  I had some BoBunny papers in my stash that really resembled the colors in the teacups.  I also loved the florals on the cups and fussy cut one of the large flowers from a page of Glitz Design paper.  The buttons were made using the button kit and fabric scaps...a link can be found to the turtorial at Counterfit Kit Challenge on one of my earlier posts.  I have to say that my favorite part of the lo, is that I FINALLY got some of that awesome Dear Lizzy rosette trim!!  I have been too cheap to spend $5 on it and I found it on sale at Hobby Lobby this week for $2.99!  YAY for sales!  So here is my entry for this month:






Products Used:

Paper:  BoBunny & Glitz Design
Rosette Trim:  AC Dear Lizzy
Trim:  Spare Parts (The Paper Studio)
Acrylic Stamp:  Glitz Design
Ink:  Tim Holtz
Tiny Type:  My Little Shoebox
Punch:  Martha Stewart

5 comments:

  1. Ashley! this is so seriously cute.. Love the layers and all the shabby chic-ness!! Hope you win the GDT challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, how adorable! Great title too! Good luck and thanks for playong along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Beautiful layering! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhh wow wow wow! I loveeeeee this! LOVEEEEEEEEEE the photos and loving the distressing!! Thanks sooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute! Amazing page, and I love it all! :)

    ReplyDelete