Welcome to the Altenew 3rd Anniversary Blog Hop! There are four awesome days of inspiration and giveaways, that you won't want to miss! You can follow the links below, to check out the Blog posts that will go up each day.
Altenew is giving away $50 gift certificates to FIVE lucky winners. There are also 12 awesome companies who are celebrating with us, and they are offering the following prizes:
- Spellbinders: Three $100 Gift Certificates
- Online Card Classes: Three Class Spots
- My Sweet Petunia : Mini MISTI
- Pretty Pink Posh : $30 Gift Certificate
- WOW! Embossing Powder : $30 Prize Pack
- Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L : $30 Prize Pack
- Tombow USA: 1 pack of 10 Dual Brush Pens
- Chameleon Pens: 1 Pack of 5 Chameleon Pens
- Butterfly Reflections Ink: $25 Gift Certificate
- Ellen Huston LLC : $25 Gift Certificate
- Freckled Fawn : $25 Gift Certificate
- Simon Says Stamp : $25 Gift Certificate
Be sure to leave comments by Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:59 PM EDT for a chance to win! 21 WINNERS will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the blogs listed below and will be announced on the Altenew Blog on April 28th, 2017.
Now, it's time to share my project with you! You should have arrived here, from the talented Laura Bassen's Blog. I used the Reflection Scrapbook collection to create a spread in my Traveler's Notebook.
I love that all of the Altenew products can be used for any type of project, whether you are a scrapbooker or cardmaker! Here's a look at my best projects for Altenew!
FREE U.S. shipping with code HAPPY3RD or $5 OFF international shipping with code ANNIVERSARY at checkout. Offer valid from April 11th through April 16th at 11:59 pm EDT. Not valid on prior purchases. Cannot be combined with other promo codes.
Thanks so much for joining in the Altenew Anniversary Blog Hop! You're off to visit the talented Amy Lee's Blog! In case you get lost along the way, here is a full list of the Blog Hop order for you to follow: