Monday, April 11, 2011

Kits = Easy Peasy, Lemon Squeezy!!

Can I just say that having co-ordinated kits is A-MAZ-ING!!  It takes all of the guess work out of putting papers together, wondering what embellies to use, and what letters to use for your title.  It was great doing this lo with 80% off the products from the Echo Park "Life Is Good" kit.  The brads, buttons, embroidery floss, and ribbon trims were really the only extras I had to use outside of the kit.  This was a fun lo, because I really loved creating the little scene.  I don't always have lo's that would fit in with having a scene, but I thought it would work great on this one. 


PageMaps Sketch:



Products Used:

Papers, Embellie Stickers, Alpha Stickers - Echo Park
Rick Rack - The Paper Studio
Ribbon, Brads, Buttons - CTMH
Embroidery Floss - Janlynn
Pen - Marvy

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I'm loving kits too and wish that's what I could use all the time!!! However, I've got a huge stash and that's got to get used up before I even think of making kits my priority! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of this sketch Ashley and I love the ric rac & ribbon behind the heart, lovely little touches :)

    ReplyDelete