1. I think Bagpipe/Celtic music is the most soothing style of music.
2. My favorite book series is "Anne of Green Gables" by Lucy Maude Montgomery.
3. I was Saved in July 1987 @ the age of 12.
4. Other than looks...I was first attracted to my hubby, because of the way he worked with children @ his job.
5. I've never met my real dad.
6. I made straight "A's" all the way through Elementary School.
7. The King & I is one of my all time favorite movies.
8. I have been a die-hard Alabama fan, since the day I was born!
9. The most exciting places I've ever traveled to are Disney World, Mexico, & Jamaica...so far!
10. I HATE spiders - with a passion!
11. In 1997, I met my FAVORITE musician, Gavin Rossdale from Bush, and got to hang out with him & of course, had no camera for pics!!!!
12. I am an outgoing, introvert.
Also, for this layout I used a sketch from Sassy Lil' Sketches:
Paper: Echo Park & Bazzill
Brads: The Paper Studio
Thickers: American Crafts
Stickers: Echo Park
Pom Pom Trim: Wrights
Font: CK Hand
Other: Notebook Paper
That is such a lovely LO of YOU, like you, I find it hard to scrap my own photo but only because I hardly take any. Thanks for sharing a little about YOU! : )ReplyDelete
its great that you scrapped about yourself...thanks for playing at SassyReplyDelete
Love this Ashley! Love the papers you used and all the embellishments. Those pompoms really look cute! :-)ReplyDelete
What a great idea! I should definitely do one like this! Saw your layout over on sketch support today! Congrats on being a gallery fav!ReplyDelete
What a great idea for a layout-- love the "facts"!!! Your take on the sassy sketch is just awesome!!!ReplyDelete
Love this layout, Ashley! I really need to do this for myself!ReplyDelete
This was really great !!ReplyDelete
I love all your journaling :o)
Thanks for playing with us at Sassy Lil` Sketches ! :o)