Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Crate Paper | Craft + Office Storage

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Crate Paper to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I'm stopping in today, to share some fun, new Crate Paper products to share with you!  The CP Storage collection is just what I needed to get my desk organized.  This is a great way to keep all of your supplies on hand, and the products aren’t just functional…they’re also super cute!  You can’t beat fun and functional!


I love having my newer products close by, so I used the Paper Storage for the new Maggie Holmes Gather collection.  This is a great way to store your patterned paper and also chipboard sheets.  The Paper Storage holds a lot of paper, so you can keep your favorite designs all in one place.



One of my favorite storage products included in the CP Storage collection is definitely the cute Ceramic Organizer.  I love the soft Teal color and there are six spots for storing the embellishments you like to work with the most.  I love the way it looks on my desk, filled with clothespins, ephemera, buttons and tassels.  This makes it so easy to find exactly the right embellishments for your layouts or projects, and it’s easy to change them out according to what you’re working on at the time.


The CP Craft + Office Storage line also includes one of my must have storage items…a cute mason jar, perfect for storing pens and pencils on your desk.  I love to write down lists and ideas, so I need to have a pencil or pen close by at all times.  This cute jar keeps them right where I need them.  I also love that the jar is made of hard plastic, instead of glass, which is great when you have kids around the house.



If you’re looking for a way to organize your craft area, then make sure you check out the CP Storage collection.  You’ll love having your room organized, and you’ll love the way the products look on your desk!
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe 

1 comment:

  1. It become an attractive part of a blog when author uses indirect speech while writing a blog. It shows your creative mind as well as make your written essay different from others.QNAP TS X63U Series

    ReplyDelete