Monday, September 5, 2016

OAKLEY AVENUE COLLECTION!

I'm SO EXCITED that the Oakley Avenue collection will begin shipping in just 3 weeks!!  I can't say enough, how much fun I've had working on my first collection with Melissa Ross of Pretty Little Studio!  I hope you've had a chance to check it out, but if not, here's a look at what's included.

http://www.plspapershop.com/category-s/2269.htm
  
There's so much to choose from:

Wood Veneers
Clear Stamp Set
Acrylic Pieces
Journaling Cards
Flair Buttons
20 Patterned Papers
Die Cut Shapes
Die Cut Alphas
Letter Stickers
Frames
Cut Aparts
Sticker Sheets
Clear Stickers
Sequins
Stencil Cards

This collection is perfect for documenting Fall photos, and you could also use items from the collection for everyday photos.  I love having a versatile collection to work with!

Right now, you can save 15% off of your Pre-Order with the Discount Code SEPTEMBER.  Stop by the Pretty Little Studio shop ASAP, because the discount ends on September 9th!

 

And keep an eye out, because my Christmas collection, Tinsel Town, will be coming to the Pretty Little Studio shop soon!



https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment