Monday, June 27, 2011

Never Get Red Cake Icing!

For our sons 2nd Birthday this year, we discovered why it's not a good idea to get red icing on the cake...it STAINS...hands, face, and carpet!  Lesson learned!  After he finished his piece of cake, he looked like the Joker!  :)  But he had a good time, so I guess that's what matters most!

I based this lo on the 6.23 sketch from Sketchy Thursdays:






Products Used:

Paper & Transparencies:  Glitz Designs
Corrugated Alphas:  Jillibean Soup
Tiny Type:  Glitz Designs
Stickers:  Glitz Designs
Rick Rack:  The Paper Studio
Brads:  Recollections
Pen:  Sharpie
Stickers:  Glitz Designs

7 comments:

  1. LOVE the pictures! Great take on the sketch, I really like the doodle outlines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable LO! I love the banners and balloons.
    I bought my grandson a cookie monster cupcake with lots of blue icing one time...not a good idea either! He had a blue face, hands and highchair tray for ages! :D
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! He does look like the joker! Thanks for the tip ... I'll have to remember that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooooo cute!! (And I feel the same way about BLUE icing!! LOL!) I loveeeeeeeeeeee those photos and loving the balloons! Thanks soooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh he is so adorable! I love the square you put behind your photos to unite them! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is such a little cutie!! I love your LO, it's adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete