Saturday, December 24, 2011

A Very Merry Christmas!

One of my favorite things about Christmas, is taking time to stop during all of the busyness and craziness and remember the true reason I celebrate this day...the birth of my Savior!  Now that is truly a reason to celebrate and I look forward to reading The Christmas Story around the tree with my family in the morning before all of the other Christmas festivities take place.  I hope that all of you have a wonderful Christmas and that you are looking forward to a Happy New Year!!  God has blessed me with an amazing family and wonderful friends...near and far...and for that I am thankful!!


"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders.  And He will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.  Of the increase of His government and peace there will be no end.  He will reign on David's throne and over His kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever.  The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this." - Isaiah 9:6-7

No comments:

Post a Comment