Friday, December 2, 2011

Start Spreading the News!!

Scrapbook News and Review that is!!  I received an email later last week from the Executive Editor, Dan Koch, inviting me to join them as a new Staffer.  This is basically their DT and I will be creating layouts for the different calls for their online magazine and participating here and there in other areas!  If you're interested in finding out more about SNR, check out the site HERE and look around the Forum and check out the page calls for January 2012!!

ALSO in other BIG NEWS...I found out this morning that I have a layout up for vote for the new Reader's Pick Poll at Creating Keepsakes that will be for the July/August 2012 issue!  You can vote once a day and voting will remain open until December 9!  Please take a minute each day to hop over and vote for my layout Slip, Sliding Away!!  You can vote HERE!  

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you have hit the jackpot this week! I voted for your layout, hope it wins! Looking forward to being on the Sketch Support Creative Team with you in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ashley! That is awesome news (on both counts plus I saw you on the Sketch Support team)! Big things are happening for you! I'm off to vote for you now :)

    ReplyDelete