Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Bella Buzz

A  little exciting news to share today!!  I was contacted a couple of weeks ago, by Laura Vegas, scrapbooker extraodinare and she asked to use one of my layouts in the April issue of the Bella Buzz Newsletter for Bella Blvd!!  Ummm, let me think....YES!!!!  The newsletter for April was sent out yesterday and my layout is a part of the Facebook Fan Love article.

If you love Bella Blvd., you will definitely want to check out all of the great inspiration in this month's newsletter.  You can click HERE and download your copy and check out some of the back issues!






Thanks for checking it out and don't forget to stop by this weekend, for the 3 Year Anniversary Blog Hop with Diana Fisher.  Believe me, you will see some amazing work and there are some awesome prizes up for grabs!!



3 comments: