Saturday, November 8, 2014

Hip Kit Club | All the Things I Love

Happy weekend friends!  I hope you are having a great weekend and hopefully getting in a little crafting!  I wanted to pop in and share a card with you, that I created for Hip Kit Club using the October 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.  I actually lost count, of how many projects I created with the October Kit, because there is so much product, it seems to never run out!!

 
I love that the October 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits included the Ephemera Pack from the Crate Paper Open Book collection. All of the bits are great for layering on your projects. I used several pieces to create a quick card. The dark Gray cardstock, made a great base for my card and I added the fun polka dot patterned paper over it. I finished my card by layering bits from the Ephemera Pack, adding some stickers from the MME sticker sheet, stamping with the Elle's Studio Sycamore Lane stamp, and some messy stitching.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment