Thursday, November 20, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Cookies for Santa

It's officially Christmas at our house!  All of the decorations are up, and we are ready for all of the fun Christmas activities and traditions.  And of course, I'm in the mood to scrapbook some Christmas photos, which the November Hip Kit & Add-On Kits from Hip Kit Club is perfect for!  I have a new layout and card to share with you today, using all of the Christmas goodies from the November Hip Kit!





We all snap photos of our family and friends during the holidays, but don't forget to photograph your traditions and favorite holiday foods too! I used the November 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, to document our tradition of leaving cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve. I also wanted to use a dominate color, so I pulled some Reds from the kit and created a visual Triangle. The Thickers in the November Kits are perfect for mixing and matching, and how fun are the Candy Cane Thickers!! I also added some touches of Gold and Silver, with the Evalicious embellishments and Studio Calico star rub-ons.


As you may have figured out by now, I am a patterned paper junkie! And one of my favorites in the November 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, is the Santa's Workshop paper from Pebbles. I love the fun postal stamped look of the paper and wanted to use it on a card. It made a perfect base for the cover of my card and then I added the Merry and Bright tag from the American Crafts tag pack as my sentiment. And I couldn't resist using the awesome Candy Cane Thickers again, so I placed them next to one of the Evalicious Flair Buttons. I finished my card by adding one of the wood veneer stars from the Elle's Studio Good Cheer pack and Silver sticker labels from Pink Paislee!

These Kits are going fast, so make sure you stop by the Hip Kit Club Shop to pick up yours!  You can also purchase the awesome December Documented Kit while you are there!

November 2014 Main Kit

http://www.hipkitclub.net/november-2014-main-kit
 
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile


No comments:

Post a Comment