Sunday, November 23, 2014

Echo Park | Give Thanks

Hi everyone!  I'm stopping in today to share a Thanksgiving card with you, that I created using a mix of Echo Park collections.  A card for Thanksgiving may not always be the first thing that comes to mind, but what better time of year to show your gratitude and thankfulness, than Thanksgiving!!


Here’s a helpful tip, when you are creating a Thanksgiving card, but don’t have any specific Thanksgiving supplies on hand…pull supplies from some of your existing collections.  I tend to think of Brown, Yellow, Orange, Red and Green for Thanksgiving, so I found papers that I could use from the Walking on Sunshine collection and Stickers from the I Heart Fall Mini Theme collection.  Once I put these supplies together, I knew they would work perfectly for a Thanksgiving card theme!

And don’t miss out on other ways to get crafty for Thanksgiving.  You could use your Echo Park collections to create Thanksgiving themed table décor or what about fun craft projects for the kids to put together.

Supplies:
Walking on Sunshine Beach Balls Patterned PaperWalking on Sunshine Whales Patterned Paper
Walking on Sunshine Beach Stripe Patterned Paper
I Heart Fall Sticker AccentsI Heart Fall Journaling Patterned PaperI Heart Fall Leaves Patterned Paper


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment