Monday, January 30, 2017

Crate Paper Design Team 2017-2018!

I am in love with all things Crate Paper, and I am so excited to share that I will be back with the Design Team for a new term!  I had so much fun designing with all of the CP collections from this past year, and I am looking forward to all of the collections that will be released this year.  There are some amazingly talented designers continuing on from last year and new designers that are joining us this year.  I can't wait to work with them and see what they create!

http://crate.typepad.com/

Make sure you are following the Crate Paper Blog, as well as their other social media sites to keep up with all of the upcoming inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl!! Crate Paper is my favorite product ever so lucky you to get to work with it all!!!! Well, not lucky. Your talent is very deserving of this. :)

    ReplyDelete