Wednesday, September 15, 2010

"Curve" Appeal

Today's 1 Hour Challenge (one of my fav challenges) on Club Ck was to create a layout or card with curves.  I usually find it hard to incorporate curves on my layouts, because everything is so angular.  Straight paper, straight pictures, straight title...so I thought this would be a fun challenge.  I found a patterned paper, that had a curved design and cut along the design.  I also shaped a pipe cleaner to mimic the curve of my paper...not as easy at it looks, folks!  :)  I also threw in a few circular items here and there, my base patterend paper, on my title, and the tag with the date.  And a biggie...I rounded the corners on my pictures...not something I normally do.  Here is the finished product and all it's curviness:

No comments:

Post a Comment