Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Technique Overload

Sometimes I have the urge to use every technique I've ever seen all on one layout!!  My "Walk This Way" lo could fall into that category.  :)  I used the Cuttlebug to emboss my white paper strips and then inked over them with the brown stamp pad.  But I couldn't stop there...no I wanted "street signs" that looked like epoxy stickers and didn't have any of my own, so another technique had to be implemented.  I printed a few clipart images of street signs I found on the internet and used Diamond Glaze over the top of them.  Once it dries, it leaves a clear coating and gives your elements a "puffy" sticker feel.  And finally, one of the challenges on Club Ck this week (by Erika H) was to dress up a plain journaling spot.  I typed my journaling on the yellow paper and then used the (embossed) arrow, my title, and a small circular tag to dress it up.  So, without further ado, here is the masterpiece created using all of these techniques:

No comments:

Post a Comment