Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall Days = Busy Days!

The past couple of weeks seem like a blur!  Just when you think things might slow down, they actually go into hyper-drive!  Fall is definitely that kind of season for us.  We love to get out in the nice weather and go to every festival or Fall activity taking place...Fair, Pumpkin Patch, Corn Maize, Honey Bee Festival, Heritage Day Festival, Halloween, and our Church Fall Festival.  Along with all of these events, comes lots of scrapbook pages.  So far, I am ahead on two pages.  I've gotten a Fall lo ready...which I will probably add pictures of one of the kids playing in some leaves.  I also did a page with a Halloween theme with some pictures of Emma being silly in Walmart-which is a usual occurrence!  So here are the lo's.  There will be many more Autumn lo's to follow!



Also, here are a few others that I've done recently, but have not had a chance to post:




1 comment: