Friday, September 16, 2011

A Little Punchy! :)

Are you ready for another awesome Fabulous Friday challenge at Frosted Designs??!!  The challenge for this week is to use Punches on your layout or project.  We all have punches in our stash and now is the time to break them out and get creative!!  I love the Martha Stewart border punches.  They are so easy to use and a great quality product.  I chose to use the border punch to make a layered border going across my double page layout.  I used three different papers to add some variety to the border.  I also used a Marvy circle punch to punch circles for the scallop border.  

We have an awesome sponsor this week, Close to My Heart.  I LOVE their products and had a friend who was a CTMH consultant for about 5 years, so I got plenty of awesome goodies through her...probably way more than any one person needs!  :)  I used some of those goodies on this page...some of the clear shapes.  I traced my shape onto patterned paper, cut it out, and then attached it behind the clear shape and added them to my page.

 

Products Used:
Paper:  K&Company
Punches:  Martha Stewart & Marvy
Baker's Twine:  The Twinery
Tiny Type:  Cosmo Cricket
Clear Shapes:  Close to My Heart
Rhinestones:  Recollections
Embroidery Floss:  Janlynn
Brads:  The Paper Studio
Thickers:  American Crafts
Pen:  Zig

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, this LO is stunning! SO beautiful - love the stitched flourishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as always! Love the layered punched border! Adds so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete