Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ticket 2 Ride

Today, I get to reveal my second project as the Guest Designer for the month of September, at the Scrappin' Chics Challenge Blog.  In case you missed it, the theme for this month is Fair/Carnival and there is still time to play along.  You have until September 29 to link your project.  I had to think about this one for a little while, because I knew I wanted to use the Carnival theme for everyday photos, but for the life of me couldn't work the theme into any of the photos I had that needed to be scrapped.  Fortunately, we went outside to enjoy the nice cool snap at the beginning of September and I snapped some cute photos of my son pushing the tricycle down the sidewalk.  He still can't push the pedals yet, but he does pretty good Flintstone style!!  :)  I immediately knew that "Ticket to Ride" would be a great title for this one and everything else fell into place from there!

 
Products Used:

Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Glitz Design, Sassafras, Bazzill
Ticket:  Tim Holtz
Acrylic Paint:  Apple Barrel
Brads:  The Paper Studio
Punch:  Marvy
Thickers:  American Crafts & My Mind's Eye
Sewing:  Singer
Title Tag:  Two Peas
Tiny Type:  Cosmo Cricket
Card & Sticker:  Glitz Design

1 comment: