Friday, September 23, 2011

Up, Up, & Away

It's time for another Switch It Up Saturday at Sassy Lil' Sketches!  I am on the week 3 team, so I am switching up the layout from 9.20 of this month.  Here is the original sketch that was posted:


And here is my Switch It Up take on this sketch:


As you can see,  I decided to add a fourth photo.  This made my photos a 3x4 size, instead of the square shapes that are drawn on the sketch.  I also lowered my photo setting a little bit, which also lowered my title. I stuck to one journaling spot and I used the sun sticker from For the Record to write it on.

So, don't miss out on the opportunity to play along with us this month!  You have until October 5 to play along with any of the sketch challenges we have posted during the month of September.  Our sponsors this month, are:

Layout & Card Paper Sponsor:  





Layout Digi Sponsor:
Products Used:
Paper:  Echo Park
Stickers:  Echo Park
Thickers:  American Crafts
Baker's Twine:  The Twinery
Buttons:  Michael's
Mini Round Gems:  Recollections
Embossing:  Sizzix Big Shot
Punch:  Marvy
Pen:  Sharpie


3 comments:

  1. Cool photos Ashley! Cool to use the "sun" as a journaling spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like everything that you did with this lo! You do so good at using For the Record! I always think it needs to be something fancy.. it so doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a FUN page!! I just love your layout...perfect for your pictures!!

    ReplyDelete