Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Fun!

This year, we went to our first official Corn Maze...rather than just a Pumpkin Patch.  It was so much fun!!  The actually had a pumpkin patch, hay ride, pig races, going through the corn maze and lots of other fun things.  Of course, the kids had a blast.  They got to run around all over the place and get dirty, which are two of their favorite things to do.  I got some adorable photos of my cute little man playing in the corn field.  He was in little boy heaven running around all over the place and playing with the corn...and sometimes even trying to eat it!!  :)

I got to use another amazing sketch from Sketchy Thursdays for my October GDT spot.  I can't believe I'm already at my third week, with just one layout to go for this month.  I thought it would be cute to use a play on words in my title since we were at the Corn Maze and corn is also referred to as "Maize", so I just combined the two for my title.






Products Used:

Paper:  Bella Blvd., Bazzill, Scenic Route, Little Yellow Bicycle, Simple Stories
Thickers:  American Crafts
Stickers:  Bella Blvd.
Embossing:  Sizzix
Baker's Twine:  The Twinery
Punch:  Marvy
Embroidery Floss:  Janlynn
Paper Crimper:  Fiskars
Transparency:  Hambly Studios
Font:  Brady Bunch
Other:  Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment