Monday, July 9, 2012

Something BIG to Share!

If you know me or have been following my Blog for a while, then you know that I am a HUGE fan of Creating Keepsakes!!  I have looked to their magazine for inspiration over the past 6.5 years, that I've been a Scrapbooker and I have been a part of their online community, Club CK, for over two years.  And I am THRILLED to announce today, that I have been invited to be one of the Club CK Moderators for the 2012-2013 Term!  Helping to host chats with CK Dream Team Members and offering giveaways of each Issue and Special Issue of Creating Keepsakes magazine, are among some of my new duties as a Moderator.

I hope you have had a chance to check out Creating Keepsakes and Club CK for yourself, but if you have not, here are some of the things you will find there:

*A FREE account, to access tons of great inspiration and fun contests and challenges
*Member Gallery, to post your layouts or projects
*Forums that include:  Scrapbooking, Creative Challenges, Non-Scrapbook Related Issues and more
*Weekly and Monthly challenges hosted by Club CK Members
*Contests and challenges hosted by Creating Keepsakes
*Free Scrapbook Classes taught by CK Dream Team Members
*Chats with your favorite CK Dream Team Members
*Free Fonts every Friday
*Weekly Layout Inspiration chosen from the Member Gallery
*Meeting and becoming friends with fellow Scrapbookers all over the world
*And SO MUCH MORE!!

You can find the official Moderator announcement HERE and "meet" the new and returning Moderators.  And don't forget to visit the Creating Keepsakes Blog!  The CK Blog is a great place to check out new products and trends!

    


12 comments:

  1. WOW! That is an amazing gig! So happy for you. I know that I am only over there because of you — so they know what an amazing asset you are, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I'm still finding my way around Club CK after knowing you're doing your monthly sketches there. Haven't had the chance to participate in your sketch challenges and hopefully soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ashley. What an amazing opportunity and they are so fortunate to have you on board!! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! I'm fairly new to the Club CK & I love it over there! It's a great group of people with so much talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ashley! Have fun and I'm sure you will do a wonderful job. You always have great ideas and comments in the forums.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't be happier for you! You were inner if the first people I met on club CK and I love it there! You are going to be perfect for that position!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations, Ashley!! That is awesome!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woo hoo! Congrats, Ashley! This is terrific news! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations ! This is a great accomplishment !

    ReplyDelete