Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hip Kit Club | The Christmas Story

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Hip Kit Club to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

WOW! That pretty much sums up the way I feel about the November 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits from Hip Kit Club! There is a great mix of the Christmas Wishes collection from Pinkfresh Studio and a ton of exclusive papers and embellishments! 
 
 



I used some of the exclusive papers created by Kim Watson for my background and for the die cut I used, also created by Kim. Then I filled in the circle with my photo and embellishments from the kits. This month's Kit and Add-On Kits are perfect for all of your Christmas layouts, and would even be great in your December Daily!

We've also got some amazing cut files for the month of November, created by Nicole Nowosad, Kim Watson and ME!!  You can download the FREE cut files by visiting the Hip Kit Club website and signing up for a free account.  Subscriber cut files are only available to those that are subscribing to the monthly Kits.  So it's a great incentive to check out the Subscription info!!


Stay tuned here, the Hip Kit Blog and the Hip Kit Facebook page for more inspiration using the November 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment