Friday, November 13, 2015

Simple Stories | Carpe Diem Planner November

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from Simple Stories to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

I set up the month of November in my Simple Stories Carpe Diem Planner at the beginning of this month, and wanted to stop in and share it on the Blog today!  I can't say how much I love this Planner, and I am very new to the whole Planner scene!  The Planners and coordinating products are on their way to stores soon, so make sure you watch the Simple Stories Blog and Social Media pages for the most recent info!  You won't want to miss out on picking one up!!


There are so many options to fit your needs...month spreads, daily and weekly planning pages, pages for keeping track of inspiring ideas and so much more!

And since I like to plan ahead, I'm not wasting any time on organizing December!  The Claus & Co. collection includes Holiday Planning Inserts, which are perfect for scheduling all of your holiday activities!  I'll be sharing a look at December today on my Instagram, so make sure you're following me and come check it out! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment