Friday, January 22, 2016

Hip Kit Club | Be a Voice, Not an Echo

Happy Friday!  I'm here today to share a new layout for Hip Kit Club, using the January 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!


I love that the monthly Hip Kits are like their own mini kits, because so many different collections are mixed in! The January Hip Kits include product from Crate Paper, Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye and more. I worked mainly with the Basic Grey and MME products for today's layout.


I wanted to incorporate one of the gorgeous monthly cut files, so I used the Subscriber Only cut file designed by Kim Watson, as a large background element on my layout.  You can also visit the Hip Kit Club website, and download our Free monthly cut files, just by signing up on the website.  The Subscriber cut files, are only available if you have a current subscription to any of the kits.


If you're looking to subscribe to a Kit Club, you won't be disappointed with the monthly Hip Kits!  There is no end, to what you can create each month, using these awesome kits!
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment