Saturday, January 16, 2016

Hip Kit Club | These Are My People

Love is in the air...especially since my January 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kitsfrom Hip Kit Club arrived earlier this week!  Theses kits are filled with gorgeous love themed products, that are perfect for your Valentine's Day projects or just for everyday.  I had to use the Blush patterned paper from Crate Paper, that's included in the Main Kit and the Paper Add-On Kit, for my background.  The geometric pattern and mix of colors is so amazing!


I knew I wanted to add a whimsical look to this paper, with the mix of embellishments included in the January Kits.  I used the center points from groups of the triangle shapes to add some chipboard pieces, stickers and brads that are included in the January Embellishment Kit and in the Main Kit.


The Studio Calico wood veneer alphas from the Project Life Kit and the Crate Paper Thickers from the Embellishment Kit, were the perfect mix for creating my title.  A lot of times, I place my title close to my photo, but I wanted to utilize the geometric design and spread things out a bit more on this layout.  For a touch of contrast, I sprinkled a bit of Black Color Shine from my stash, around the layout.


If you're feeling the love, like I am for the January Hip Kits, make sure you stop by the Hip Kit Club website, if you're not already a subscriber.  I think you will fall in love with this month's Kit and want to grab it, before it's all sold out!

And while you're there, checking out the January Hip Kits, make sure you take a look at the February 2016 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  The new kits were revealed yesterday on the Hip Kit Website, and they are packed with several of the new Winter CHA releases!!

http://www.hipkitclub.net/february-2016


https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment