Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Flair for Buttons | Jolly Good Times

This is a personal blog. All editorial content and projects are intellectual property of ashleyhortondesigns.com. I do receive compensation and material product from A Flair for Buttons and American Crafts to develop my craft posts, but all ideas and opinions are my own.

It's almost the end of January, but I'm here today with a Christmas layout!  Yep!  It's only 11 months away, you know!  HA!  I had so many Christmas photos, and I am in love with the Foil Christmas Flair Buttons from A Flair for Buttons.  I used the Foil Christmas Flair 1 and Foil Christmas Flair 2 sets on this layout.  And I just can't stop making circle layouts for some reason!  But I do love placing the flair buttons around the circle design.


I started out with the die cut snowflake design and then I sprinkled Gold Color Shine in the background, before adding any other elements on the layout.  I placed my photo once the Color Shine was dry, and then chose the spots for my Flair Buttons.  I knew I wanted one next to the photo, then I spaced the other two around the snowflake die cut.
 



Once the Flair Buttons were in place, I added some embellishments from the Pinkfresh Studio Christmas Wishes collection.  I wanted to add in a bit more Red, so I cut a second snowflake design on my Cameo, to fill in the spaces around the snowflake die cut.  Then I cut small circles from Gold Glitter cardstock to place in the center of each Red snowflake, to go along with the Gold Flair Buttons.
 


So no matter what time of year, you feel like creating holiday layouts, the A Flair for Buttons shop has just what you need!  You can find both sets that I used, by visiting the Shop, and a few...or a lot...more designs!

Il_570xN.841938131_6wzw

Il_570xN.842650448_qfsd
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe

No comments:

Post a Comment