Thursday, March 17, 2011

Frosted Designs Color Challenge

I found out about Frosted Designs a couple of weeks ago, when one of my friends from Club CK, Melissa Johnson, was selected as one of the members of their DT.  If you get a chance, stop by their blog:  http://www.frosteddesigns.blogspot.com/  This week was my first chance to play along.  The challenge this week is a Color Challenge.  Normally, I'm not a fan of purple and I seldom use it on my lo's, but it's a "challenge" right?!  Here is the color scheme provided by Frosted Designs:


Here is my lo "Goodnight Sweetheart" using these colors:



The design of the lo is based off of a sketch from The Color Room, which is also a new blog I recently found.  Very cool blog.  They have some awesome sketches and great color palettes.  Check it out here:  http://thecolorroom.ning.com/






2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashley! This layout is ADORABLE!!I love the whole thing- the lettering, the stars, the embossing, EVERYTHING! It's SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, I love this!! That is a great sketch, I'll have to check out their blog. I love the stars hanging from the clouds--precious! It was awesome seeing your work on Frosted Designs-welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete