Friday, September 28, 2012

Some Sneaky Peeks

I've had a little break in my Blog posting, so I thought I would share some sneak peeks, to let you know that I'm still around!!  :)

These two will be coming up for Get It Scrapped! in October:



My Sketch It Out challenge will be posted at Club CK on October 1, and I would love for your to come play along:


I will have two layouts for Love My Tapes during the month of October and keep a look out for something fun, going on at LMT at the end of the month!!


And, I am already working on assignments for Get It Scrapped!, that will be appearing in November!!  Is it really only 3 months until the end of the year??!!



And lastly, just a few photos to share, that will be appearing on future Scrapbook layouts!!  :) Our family went to the Fair last night...something we do every year, and we all had so much fun!  All of the kids were finally tall enough to ride the rides this year and they had a blast.  They are definitely fearless when it comes to all of the rides.  I was kind of worried that our 3 year old would be a little afraid of some of them, but he was all smiles and loved every minute of it!!




 Looking forward to sharing all of the full reveals with you and I will be back with a new post on October 1st!!

8 comments:

  1. Love all the sneaks Ashley!! Can't wait to see your full layouts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty photos of the fair...and I love the sneaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, I love this! Where did you get that flair in the first pic? I MUST have it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love love the sneaks!! Can't wait to see them!! And loving the fair pics!!! Always so fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific sneaks. Looks like you may have stitched the stamped chicken wire pattern? Hmmm You have me thinking now. ;) Your photos from the fair look great. You need some Everyday Eclectic (EP) for scrapping those!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Ashley. These sneaks look fab!! Can't wait for the reveal! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what Im seeing. Cant wait to see the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun sneaks and photos! Can't believe September is over, time is flying fast!

    ReplyDelete