Monday, September 15, 2014

Felicity Jane | 1st Grade Bible

One of the things I've come to love about scrapbooking, is the opportunity to partner with friends and support and promote their new and existing business ventures!  Recently my friend Jeana Goodwin, super-duper coordinator for the Silhouette American Design Team, started her own Kit Club, Felicity Jane.  Jeana contacted me and asked if I would like to work with her first Kit, Charlotte, and I jumped at the chance.  After seeing the Kit online, I knew it would be amazing once it arrived, and I was not disappointed!  The patterned papers have such fun, bright colors, and I love the mix of bits and embellishments that are included.  Today, I wanted to stop in and share my first layout, using the Kit.





I used two of the patterned papers from the Kit, over a White cardstock base, to make the colors really pop.  I loved the large chevron paper and cut it to create a center point for my photo.  And last Thursday I received something I've wanted for a long time...a sewing machine!  So once I saw the vellum piece and the flat Gold sequins included in the Kit, I knew I had to try something I've always wanted to do...a stitched vellum pocket!  Once my pocket was complete, I layered it behind my photo.  I used several embellishments from the Kit to finish my page, including the wood veneers, Printables, stamps and Flair Button!

You can check out everything about Felicity Jane HERE, and become a Kit subscriber!  The Charlotte Kit is currently available in the Shop!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment