Tuesday, September 2, 2014

American Crafts | What a View

***If you are looking for the American Crafts 2014-2015 Design Team Blog Hop, please go HERE.***

The 2014-2015 American Crafts Design Team is being introduced on the Blog this week, and yesterday was my Spotlight day!  I shared a layout using the Shimelle collection, and wanted to stop in and share it on my Blog today!




How to: I like to start out a layout, using a background paper with a lined or grid pattern. This always helps me get an idea for the look of my layout. I printed my photo at 3x3 and layered one of the Photo Overlays from the Shimelle collection behind it. Then I cut one of the 3x4 cards from the Goodall patterned paper and placed it next to my photo and behind the Photo Overlay. I wanted a bold title, so I used the Index Thickers under my photo area. These Thickers worked well, because they complement the Cork Sticker that I used on my layout. I finished my layout by adding some stickers from the Accent & Phrase Stickers Book, die cuts, and some stamping.

And if you missed my post on the American Crafts Blog, make sure you check it out HERE to learn some fun facts about me!
 
Supplies: Shimelle (368158) - Dowdy, Shimelle (368136) - Goodall, Shimelle (368139) - Hurley, Shimelle (368171) - Photo Overlays, Shimelle (368166) - Accent & Phrase Stickers, Shimelle (368164) - Letter Stickers, Shimelle (368165) - Dimensional Stickers, Shimelle (368167) - Cork Stickers, Dear Lizzy (366785) - Enamel Dots, Thickers (683535) - Index, A Walk in the Clouds Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe, Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment