1. Choose 3 different patterned papers from the Rise & Shine collection and your photos. Cut your paper to 6 inches wide and 4 inches high.
2. Use a scoring board, score each of your papers at 3 inches, down the center.
3. Create a vellum pocket to tuck away memorabilia, by machine stitching around the edges and leaving the top open.
4. Add a strip of Washi Tape to the outside and inside pages of your album.
5. Use a different color of Washi Tape to tape the vellum pocket and one of the Rise & Shine Die Cut tags into your album.
6. Once your pages, pocket, and tag are all put together, run the album through your sewing machine to stitch it all together.
This type of album would also be great for parties, sports or dance competitions!