Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Color Theory Layout Share

I am still squeezing in time for the fun Color Theory Class at Studio Calico, taught by Wilna Furstenberg!  Today I wanted to stop in and share my layouts for Lessons 4 & 5.  I'm going to keep it short and sweet, because it's been kind of crazy since last Wednesday.  My grandmother's been in the hospital with pneumonia (hopefully being released sometime today), we celebrated my FIL's birthday this weekend, took the girls to see Cinderella, and now I have several mouth ulcers and I am not feeling too hot right now.  Plus I think I might need at least 30 hours in the day, instead of 24!!

First up is my layout for Lesson 4: Cool Colors.

 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/222789081/the-all-heart-cut-file-is-a-background?ref=shop_home_feat_4

And my second layout, for Lesson 5: Achromatic Colors.







 

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you have a great week!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true




No comments:

Post a Comment