Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Hello Good Stuff

I am currently waiting for the awesome March Hip Kit from Hip Kit Club, and while I'm waiting I thought I would share one more layout using the February 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  I wanted to add several of the awesome patterned papers from the Kit, onto my layout, so I cut strips and placed them across my page.  And instead of doing a 12x12 format this week, I decided to do 8.5x11!




I also wanted to incorporate the gorgeous Gold Thickers from Crate Paper into my design, so I placed them horizontally under my photos to line up with the patterned papers.  To add some more interest to my layout, I stitched across each of the patterned papers and added some Black mist splatters.  I brought in a little bit more Gold, using some of the Chipboard pieces from the Crate Paper sheet included in the February 2015 Embellishment Kit.

This was a fun layout and I liked doing the 8.5x11 size this week!  But I think I'll mostly stick to the 12x12 size, because it gives me lots of room to add all of the awesome goodies that are included in each month's Kits!!

And if you haven't picked up your March Hip Kits yet, make sure you visit the Shop and place your order before they are sold out!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?show_panel=true

No comments:

Post a Comment