Monday, October 10, 2016

Oakley Avenue | Hello Boots

I probably wear flip flops about 90% of the year, but I also love a cute pair of boots!  My two current pairs of boots, are high boots, but I decided to buy some ankle boots...that are really cute and were on sale, which makes them even better!  And of course, I had to snap a photo of them, and what better collection to document the photo, than my Oakley Avenue collection from Pretty Little Studio!


I really love the Cross My Heart vellum paper, so I cut a large circle on my Cameo to use in the background of the layout.  I added a bit of adhesive to the vellum paper, where I knew my photo would cover it and then stitched around the outside edge of the circle with my sewing machine.  For the title, I mixed the Orchard Words Die Cuts with the Firewood Alphas.  


I always like to embellish around my photo, so I also added the Love word from the Love Fall Acrylic shapes.  And I really wanted to work in some of the pretty Fall Florals stickers, so I made a cluster on the left hand side of the photo.  From there, I used a mix of the die cuts, stickers and Golden sequins to create a diagonal, scattered design on the layout.  I finished with a line of the Fall In Love Vellum Tape down the right hand side of the layout.


You can check out the full Oakley Avenue collection on the Pretty Little Studio website!  It's perfect for your favorite Fall photos and can be used with everyday photos, too!  If you're creating with the collection, I'd love to see your projects, so make sure you tag me on Instagram at ashleyhorton75!

No comments:

Post a Comment