Monday, November 26, 2012

Invest in Forever

I can't believe I am already sharing my last layout for this month, using the November Kit from Artful Delight!  It was really packed full of goodies, and I completed 4 layouts and still have some products to spare!  For this layout, I used a lot more of the Crate Paper chipboard pieces that were included in the kit.  They are so pretty and add a lot of great dimension to your pages or projects.



 
I was able to use this Kit for a large variety of layouts, but I wanted this one to be fun and girly.  Back in September our oldest little girl received her first "big girl" Bible at church.  There were 18 First Graders!!  She has a special little group of friends and they were all able to take part in it together, so of course all of the Scrapbooking mommies had to get a group photo!!  :)  I still have the first full Bible I received from my Grandparents back in 1980, when I was 5 years old.  So I was happy to see that our daughter was so excited about her upcoming Bible presentation.  She talked about it for a month!!

I can't wait to start playing with our December Kit!!  It will include some Christmas and Winter goodies, so make sure you check it out and get one ordered for yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment