Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On the Border

Did you know, that Love My Tapes is on Pinterest?  We have been pinning away and finding tons of inspiration in the crafty world.  For today's post, I decided to choose a layout from our Crafty Inspiration board and do a lift of it.  Here is what I created:





Notice my Washi Tape?  I used it for the fun border around my page, like Tracey from 3 Obsessions did on her Washing Day layout (published in Australian Scrapbooking Ideas Magazine).  Here is a look at Tracey's layout:



How cute is this page??!!  Using a Washi Tape border is a great way to add a lot of fun interest to your page and get a lot of those Washi Tapes you have, used and on your pages!!  Easy Peasy!!

So why not come check out our Pinterest boards and find some crafty inspiration for your next layout or project!!


11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I loveeeeee the colors, the ducks and the tape border!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the borders! This is a clever use of Washi Tape!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ashley, I love both of these layouts and agree with Julie. The ducks, the colors and that sweet tape border. I am definitely stealing that border idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore that tape border! And I love all your bits on this layout! To dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the tape around the edges, a great idea, frames the pages nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a great idea!!! Love this page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these borders are WONDERFUL--GREAT job Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layouts Ashley. Would you believe that I haven't got a single roll of washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely LOs! I have quite a number of washi that I haven't put to use. Love how you added them along the borders. Will definitely do that with my washis. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. More great layouts....looks like a need to put my "four" rolls of washi tape to use! Love the banner!

    ReplyDelete