Friday, November 23, 2012

One Fine Day

I hope everyone is recovering from all of the yummy Thanksgiving meals from yesterday!  Maybe you were able to work off some of those calories getting out to the Black Friday sales today!!  :)  I usually try to avoid those...too stressful for me!  But since it is Friday, we have a new challenge for you this week at Frosted Designs!  This week, we are challenging you to use Happiness Is for the jumping off point for your layout or project.  You do not have to use this for your title, but just interpret it any way you like.  Here is my take:






 
I used the theme for this week, to create a layout about our annual Zoo trips for my husband's birthday.  It is definitely something that makes the whole family happy!

I also had fun using the November FITkit from Paper Issues on this layout.  It was put together by Audrey Yeager and has some great papers and embellishments included.  If you would like to purchase this Kit, you can find it in the Paper Issues Etsy Shop.

Make sure you come play along with us this week and you could win a prize from our sponsor, Easy Canvas Print.


No comments:

Post a Comment