Tuesday, December 30, 2014

American Crafts | Serendipity Desk Organizer

This week on the American Crafts Blog, the Design Team is sharing projects using the new Serendipity collection from Dear Lizzy!  And I don't know about you, but I love to look at all of my new products.  Sometimes they are just as pretty as the finished project!!  I love to have my new products out on my desk, so they are visible and ready to use.  So I decided to put the Serendipity collection to good use and create a Desk Organizer from a few empty boxes found in the pantry.



This was a fun project to put together, and it's perfect for holding some of your favorite products!  Who doesn't love cute and functional storage??!!  If you would like to recreate the Desk Organizer make sure you stop by the American Crafts Blog, to check out my tutorial for putting this project together!

Supplies:  Serendipity (369186) - Summer Breeze, Serendipity (369196) - Liz Lemon, Serendipity (369191) - Good Vibes, Serendipity (369203) - I Heart You, Serendipity (369189) - Lucky Love, Serendipity (369218) - Die Cut Cardstock Shapes, Serendipity (369226) - Premium Ribbon, Serendipity (369217) - Pleather Bows, Serendipity (369215) - Enamel Dots

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment