Wednesday, December 31, 2014

A Flair for Buttons | Merry Grinchmas

Christmas has come and gone, and now I've got plenty of new holiday photos to document!  And I am excited about the awesome Christmas and holiday Flair sets that are available in the A Flair for Buttons Shop!  There are so many great choices, so I decided to use Flair from three different sets on my layout!


I went with a circle design on my background, and knew the Flair buttons would be a perfect combination with the die cut circles.  I chose Flair from the Hashtag Winter Flair set, the Joy Flair set and the Holiday Words Flair set.


Before I added the die cut circles and Flair Buttons, I used a Pink Gelato and drew rough circle shapes on the White cardstock.  Then I blended the Gelato with my finger tip, to create a pop of color behind the die cut circle and Flair.


So if you're ready to get started on some of your Christmas photos from this year, make sure you stop by the A Flair for Buttons shop, to check out all of the great designs to coordinate with your layouts!  And if you are still working on your December album, the Flair buttons would be a perfect addition to add to your daily pages!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Letter Stickers, Tags & Acrylic Stamp:  Elle's Studio, Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Doo-Dads Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Gelatos:  Faber-Castell; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment