Monday, December 1, 2014

Shimelle 5 Things with Die Cuts

I hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving weekend!  Now, it's just a few more Mondays until Christmas, and I'm pretty excited!  But today I'm taking a break from Christmas themed layouts and projects, and sharing the last layout I created for the Shimelle Blog.  This was the first layout I created out of the five, and I love that Shimelle's collection is so versatile!  It works for masculine layouts, feminine layouts, travel layouts and everyday layouts.  I created a masculine look on this layout, with a cute photo of our son from a recent day at the park.

 

I love the look that tone on tone die cuts create. I used a heart shape on the Keller paper, to create a tone on tone look at the top of the layout. It adds a subtle look to my page, to balance out the busier bottom half, that includes my photo, embellishments and bright colors.

I really hope you've enjoyed the layouts I've shared from the Shimelle post!  If you haven't had a chance to pick up this collection, make sure you add it to your Christmas wish list!  You definitely won't be disappointed!

And if Santa is bringing you a Die Cut machine this Christmas, make sure you stop by The Cut Shoppe today and pick up some awesome Cut Files to use on your paper craft projects!  You can get 40% off of your purchase TODAY ONLY for CYBER MONDAY!!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment