Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hip Kit Club | Brown Eyed Girl

Things have been a kind of hectic this week, so I am stopping in with just a quick post sharing a new layout and card for Hip Kit Club, using the December 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.

 


There are some beautiful colors in the December 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits! And I love the touches of Gold that are included! I wanted to create a soft look on this layout, so I cut several of the strips from the Thrifted patterned paper, and then arranged them on a
White cardstock background. After each of the strips were in place, I added machine stitching. Then I placed my photo and most of the embellishments in a vertical design on the page. I wanted to create a large title so I mixed the Dear Lizzy Printed Foil Letter Stickers and the Woodland Thickers. And I used the Evalicious wood veneers and puffy stickers to finish my layout, and add a bit more texture to the page.



It's all about tags on my card, today! How fun are the tiny tags included in the December 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits, from Jillibean Soup!! I love the simple craft color, and decided to use three of them across the front of my card. I chose two of the tags with the heart cut out and a plain tag, to place my sentiment over. This card was super easy to put together, and I added some of the Evalicious puffy stickers to get a little more dimension on my card!

Make sure you visit the Hip Kit Club Shop, because the January 2014 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits has been revealed, and it's going to be another awesome month!  Here's a look at what's included in the Main Kit:

http://www.hipkitclub.net/january-2015

Thanks for stopping by today!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment