Thursday, February 12, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Home Is the Nicest Word There Is

Today I have a new layout to share with you for Hip Kit Club, using the February Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!  For this layout, I worked with some of the WRMK papers, and decided to add some watercolors to go along with the colors in the paper.  I love that the WRMK 6×6 Paper Pad is included, and I used one of the patterns as the inspiration for my color scheme.


I used my watercolor set, to add a few colors to several of the door images.  Once the watercolors dried, I added my photo, and used the American Crafts Thickers, that are included in the February 2015 Embellishment Kit, to create a long title for my page.



This layout was quick and easy to put together, because the patterned paper and long title did a lot of the work for me!  You can check out all of the details on my layout, by watching my new process video, to go along with this layout!


Thanks for visiting today!  And before you go, here are a couple of sneaks for the upcoming March 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits!!



https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment