Tuesday, February 24, 2015

A Flair for Buttons | Hello Magazine Street

Today I'm here to share a layout with you, using some of the newest Flair Buttons that I received a couple of weeks ago! I used a total of 5 Flair Buttons on this layout from 4 different sets: Point and Shoot, Black and White Words1, Just Hearts2, and Capture The Moments.








I wanted to create a layered look on my page, so I started out by adding some watercolors to the background.  Then I cut the Geo To Go background cut file from The Cut Shoppe and placed it over the watercolors.  I also wanted to add some circle elements to my page, and use them to ground my Flair Buttons.  And I also used one of the Flair Buttons as a part of my title and layered it over the photo.

I also have a Process Video for today's layout, if you would like to check it out!!


Thanks for visiting today!! 

Supplies:  Flair Buttons:  A Flair for Buttons; Patterned Paper, Wood Veneers, Puffy Stickers, Epoxy Stickers & Wood Beads:  Pinkfresh Studio; Geo to Go cut file:  The Cut Shoppe; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Thickers & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment