Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Can't Buy Me Love

I'm stopping in today to share a new layout with you!  This one does have a purpose, some time down the road, but I just can't share the details yet, even though I'm posting the layout today!  :)




I used the Silhouette Sketch Pens to create several of the elements on my layout.  I used the Heart Pattern and Love word from the Silhouette Store, with the Sketch Pens.  I altered the Heart Pattern cut file a bit, before I sent it to the Cameo, by adding several more smaller heart shapes inside the larger hearts.  Then I used 5 different colored Sketch Pens to create an ombre look in the background.  Once my hearts finished drawing, I used matching water color paints to fill in some of the hearts.  I wanted to use the Love cut file as part of my title and drew it on one of the papers from the Amy Tan Stitched 6x6 Paper Pad, with the Red Sketch Pen. Then I drew and cut the word Love in a smaller size, with the same Sketch Pens and placed them around the stitched circle.

I had a lot of fun mixing the Silhouette Sketch Pens with water colors!  Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Thickers & Date Stamp:  American Crafts; Cut Files, Sketch Pens & Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Cork Embellishments & Wood Veneers:  Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Elle's Studio; Wood Drop Stickers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment