Friday, February 20, 2015

Scrapbook Expo Guest Spotlight | More to Love

This past Wednesday, I was honored to be in the Guest Spotlight on the Scrapbook Expo Blog.  The post featured some of my favorite layouts, a little bit about me and a new layout, that was created specifically for the Scrapbook Expo Blog.  I shared a sneak here on Wednesday, but wanted to stop in today and share the full layout.  And I just wanted to say thanks to those of you that stopped by the Scrapbook Expo Blog and left some love on my post!!  :)

 


I wanted to create a bold title area down the center of the layout, so I used the Love Letters cut file from The Cut Shoppe and cut the word Love from White cardstock.  Then I used three colors of Gelatos and just blended the color on each of the cut files.  I also wanted to add some stitching, so I used the Amy Tangerine Embroidery Stencil from the Stitched collection, to add three hearts that coordinated with the Gelato colors.  And to create one more layer on the title, I die cut the word Lucky from the Amy Tangerine Stitched Dies and added some machine stitching for a little bit of texture!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by today!  I hope you have a great weekend!!

Supplies:  Patterned Paper, Die, Bits, Enamel Dots, Date Stamp, Embroidery Stencil, Thickers & Stickers:  American Crafts; Flair Button:  A Flair for Buttons; Love Letters Cut File:  The Cut Shoppe; Gelatos:  Faber-Castell; Wood Drop Stickers:  Pinkfresh Studio; Paperclip & Enamel Dots:  Freckled Fawn; Color Shine:  Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneer:  Elle's Studio; Die Cut Machine:  Silhouette Cameo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment