Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hip Kit Club | Blowin' Kisses

Today I'm stopping in to share a new layout and Process Video with you, for Hip Kit Club!  This is my third layout for the month, using the February 2015 Hip Kit & Add-On Kits.  And I still have a ton of product, to make a lot more layouts!  

One of my favorite things about each month’s Hip Kit, is the variety of ways you can use the products and the different looks you can create on your layouts.  We have two daughters and a son, so I like using product that can be used for feminine and masculine layouts.  So this week, I used some of the Blues, Greens and Blacks from the Kit to create a masculine layout.




I’ve been holding on to the Wild Berry paper from MME, trying to decide how I wanted to use it.  So I thought it would be fun to cut out some of the words, and layer them in the background on my layout.  And that Teal color picked up the color of our son’s shirt in the photos!   I wanted to overlap the photos just a bit, and then I layered the chipboard frame over them and embellished around the photos with some of the Evalicious, MME and Crate Paper goodies.


I really love the dimension that the Crate Paper Chipboard adds to your layouts.  The big camera worked perfectly next to my title, using the American Crafts Thickers.

If you would like to see more on this layout, check out my newest Process Video.


There are so many ways you can use your Hip Kits, so look for ways to make the most out of your Kit.  And if you haven’t checked out the March Kit reveal yet, make sure you visit the Shop, and get yours before they’re all sold out!!

Here's a look at what you'll find in the March Kits!





 




https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCutShoppe?ref=ss_profile

No comments:

Post a Comment